|PRACTICE AREAS:||Criminal Defense, Family Law, Civil Litigation|
Michael Meadows is a native of Huntington and attended Marshall University. Upon graduation from Marshall University, Michael graduated from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. Prior to joining Campbell Woods, Michael was a partner with Dawson & Meadows in Huntington.
Over the course of Michael's legal career, he has represented both Plaintiffs and Defendants at trial in civil litigation and acted as general counsel to small businesses. In addition to civil matters, Michael has handled both criminal and family law cases and advised clients with estate planning. Given his diverse experience in different legal fields, Michael is able to counsel and advise his clients in a thorough manner which allows them to completely understand whatever situation they may find themselves in. Michael feels that his ability to give clients the big picture allows them to give Michael the direction he needs to achieve the outcome his clients desire.
SELECTED CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS:
- Marshall University (1999)
- Florida Coastal School of Law (2002)
- Assistant Soccer and Goalkeeper Coach at St. Joseph Central High School (2017)
- Boys & Girls Club of Huntington - Board of Directors, (2018)
- Florida (2002)
- West Virginia (2005)
- US District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2006)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia (2018)