Owen A. Reynolds
|PRACTICE AREAS:||Civil Litigation-Defense, Criminal Law|
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
Mr. Reynolds earned a Juris Doctor from the West Virginia College of Law. He is a member of the Order of the Coif and Order of the Barristers. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre and Dance with a Minor in Philosophy from the College of Wooster.
A member of the West Virginia State Bar, his court
admissions include the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and the
United States District Court of the Southern District of West Virginia.
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D. (2016)
- The College of Wooster, B.A. in Theatre and Dance, Minor in Philosophy (2011)
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals (2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia (2016)
- Supreme Court of Kentucky (2017)