J. PATRICK JONES, Jr
|PRACTICE AREAS:||Property Law; Mineral Law; General Business Law; Bankruptcy Law;Trusts and Estates; Trademarks|
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:
Mr. Jones earned a Juris Doctor from the West Virginia University College of Law and is a member of the Order of the Coif. He received his Bachelor of Science degree at Marshall University in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology.
His professional affiliations include the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation and the Federalist Society. Mr. Jones is a member of the Greater Huntington Estate Planning Council.
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D. (2015)
- Marshall University, B.S. (2012)
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia (2015)
- Supreme Court of Ohio (2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio (2017)